45182 West Park Drive Novi MI 48377
At Brookdale Novi you will be able to live a carefree and worry free lifestyle, participating in fun activities, finding new interests or just relaxing while we take care of the cooking, cleaning and other necessities of life. We collaborate with local medical professionals to provide personalized assisted living services as needed. Additionally, our long list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- An effective and challenging fitness and wellness program
- Weekly personal housekeeping and linen services
- Full-service dining program with three meals a day served by a professional wait staff in our beautiful dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Fun and exciting social calendar with regular events and outings
- 24 hour concierge and staff availability
Pricing at Brookdale Novi
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Novi
- A Very Good Fit
My mom is doing okay and it has been a big adjustment for her too. We like the Brookdale staff and they have been very helpful. There are many activities for the residents and my mom attended to some. With...
- Going pretty well
The staff have been helpful for the most part. They did help when we moved mom in. They do offer daily activities. Mom is satisfied with the food. The community is clean and they have a courtyard in the center...
My favorite Brookdale out of 3 visited, however, no OVEN. Grounds and building outside and inside really well kept. Love the location and the staff.
- See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Novi
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Novi
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.