Brookdale Farmington Hills
36550 Grand River Avenue Farmington Hills MI 48335
Brookdale Farmington Hills is a warm and welcoming community that will feel like home from your first day with us. We encourage residents to be involved and active in our community through our fun activities, restaurant-style dining and comfortable lounge areas. You are sure to develop lasting friendships here, with other residents as well as with our caring and dedicated staff.
Residents in our assisted living community enjoy highly personalized care from a staff available around the clock. We are proud of the deep relationships we have built with local medical professionals to provide the highest quality of comprehensive care. Residents in both of independent living and assisted living communities enjoy a vast array of services and amenities including
- An on-site library, game room and arts and craft center
- Concierge services
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Full dining services in our stunning dining room
- Personal housekeeping services
Pricing at Brookdale Farmington Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Farmington Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Farmington Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.