6076 Main Street Amherst NY 14221
We offer activities that foster independence, curiosity, allow for reminiscing and moments of success:
- Baking and cooking in the community kitchen
- Live music
- Scenic drives
- Daily exercise
Our comfortable apartments and common areas offer familiar surroundings, areas for socialization and safe places to relax. Our caring staff will provide assistance, promote independence and preserve dignity. Amenities and types of assistance include:
- Alarmed exterior doors
- Medication assistance
- Help with grooming and hygiene needs
- Health and behavior monitoring
- Ice cream parlor
- Beauty and barber shop
- Outdoor enclosed courtyard with walking paths and garden areas
- Restaurant style dining room as well as a private dining room for entertaining
Brookdale Williamsville offers a combination of services that will provide you with the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for and understood.
Pricing at Brookdale Williamsville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Williamsville
- Cannot get a firm price.
They were substantially more expensive than the one we chose and we couldn't get them to come up with a firm price. And they wouldn't give us something solid until they had a chance to see if they would...
The people are really friendly and the community is nice and clean. They are a little bit pricey but so are all of these types of places. The main reason we choose “Clare Bridge” is because they are better...
- A lovely facility.
A lovely facility.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Williamsville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Williamsville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.