1605 Fredericks Lane Monroe MI 48162
Brookdale Monroe offers senior living services in a home-like community, encouraging residents to live worry and care free lifestyles. Residents at Brookdale Monroe enjoy private apartments, a high level of personalized care and a dynamic social calendar. Other services at Brookdale Monroe include
- Three balanced meals served daily with snacks available all day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Reguarly reviewed personalized care plan
- Medication management and administration
- Life enriching activities and programs
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
We are excited to welcome you to the Brookdale Monroe family.
Pricing at Brookdale Monroe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Monroe
Not as nice as the first impression. Far too expensive for what you get.
Warm and inviting atmosphere, many activities to keep residents engaged, clean and staff seems to care very much about each resident.
- A good community
This is a good community if you do not need a higher level of care. The staff do a good job of taking care of the residents. We did have a concern when the community chose to use visiting angels twenty four...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Monroe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Monroe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.