1605 Fredericks Lane Monroe MI 48162
Brookdale Monroe offers senior living services in a home-like community, encouraging residents to live worry and care free lifestyles. Residents at Brookdale Monroe enjoy private apartments, a high level of personalized care and a dynamic social calendar. Other services at Brookdale Monroe include
- Three balanced meals served daily with snacks available all day
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Reguarly reviewed personalized care plan
- Medication management and administration
- Life enriching activities and programs
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
We are excited to welcome you to the Brookdale Monroe family.
Pricing at Brookdale Monroe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Monroe
- Wonderful Staff!!
A client of mine was in this community for a short time and I honestly wished it worked out that he could have stayed there. The staff where amazing and where very attentive to all of his needs. He ended up...
- A good place to stay!!
The staff at this community are well trained for memory care. They are attentive and interactive with the residents. The food is good and they offer healthy options. They offer daily activities and field...
- This was our second choice,...
This was our second choice, but a room came up in Alice Lorraine Care Center first.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Monroe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Monroe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.