100 Flume Road Manlius NY 13104
At Brookdale Manlius residents enjoy high quality personalized care from our well-trained and dedicated staff. Our staff encourages each resident to maintain their independence while being available and ready to help at any time. We are happy to provide assistance with activities of daily living while respecting the privacy and dignity of our residents.
Everything about our home was designed to make each resident feel comfortable at home. From the cozy common areas to a choice of suite and apartment style homes, Brookdale Manlius is committed to making each resident feel like family. Services and amenities include
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed to ensure accuracy and appropriate care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- A vibrant and diverse activities schedule tailored to the interests of our residents
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services as well as regular trash removal
- Access to our staff around the clock
- On site beauty salon and barber shop
- Safe outdoor areas including a courtyard and gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale Manlius
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Manlius
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Manlius
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.