Brookdale East Side
7164 East Genesee Street Fayetteville NY 13066
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Brookdale East Side is the premiere assisted living community in Fayetteville, New York. Our charming and picturesque town boasts a rich history and a proud heritage evident in today's strong sense of community. Brookdale East Side has an ideal location in a rural area near the theatre and shopping district, giving residents peace and quiet as well as access to all the fun of Fayetteville.
Residents at Brookdale East Side enjoy personalized care services designed to meet their unique and changing needs. Care plans are regularly reviewed to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided that encourages independence and respects the privacy and dignity of each person. In addition to high quality care, residents at Brookdale East Side enjoy a wide range of services and amenities including:
- An onsite theatre room to enjoy favorite films
- A vibrant community that always something to do
- Comfortable common areas with a fireplace to warm up on cooler days
- Resident-led activity schedule
- Strong ties to the local community as well as the local medical community to provide comprehensive quality care
- Three homemade meals served in our beautiful dining room
Pricing at Brookdale East Side
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale East Side
Community Details at Brookdale East Side
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale East Side
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.