5125 Highbridge Street Fayetteville NY 13066
Everything about our community at Brookdale Fayetteville serves to improve the lives of our residents. Our team of specially trained staff is thoughtfully chosen to work with residents with memory impairment and is trained to meet the needs of residents while respecting their privacy and dignity. Residents go through a familiar routine daily, giving them security and a sense of purpose. The daily routine at Brookdale Fayetteville includes mental and physical exercises, daily life skills and engaging activities - all designed to give residents a sense of accomplishment.
Residents also enjoy a long list of services and amenities which include
- Access to a well-trained staff 24 hours a day
- An award-winning dining plan with dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- An on-site library
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Ongoing training and support for the staff to better assist residents and their families
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not enough aides
I have visited with a friend on several occasions. I was sad to see that there are very few aides at any time for the amount of residents. The residents seem to wander around on their own. When we visit,...
My mother has had a pleasant experience so far at this community and seems to be very happy with how things are going so far. The thing I am most thankful for is how wonderful all of the staff are. They treat...
Deena was very helpful in flushing out want I was looking for in a community. This community appears to meet my Mom's needs. The facility is set up for memory care issues. It is very home like and the...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.