6677 Lancaster Pike Hockessin DE 19707
- Bocce games
- Church services and bible readings
- Musical entertainment
- Gardening club
- Strength training, fitness and Tai Chi classes
- Excursions for shopping, sightseeing and dining
Our community offers all of the comforts of home plus additional amenities just to make life more enjoyable, such as:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised gardening beds
- Beautiful dining room with gourmet meals and snacks
- Warm and inviting sun room to bring a bit of the outdoors inside throughout the year
- On site beauty/barber shop to keep you looking your best
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our caring and specially trained staff can assist with daily grooming needs, health monitoring and other needs. Visiting medical professionals include therapy provided by Bayada and Physio, dentists, podiatrists and hospice specialists. We offer personalized care plans and each individuals care needs are continuously assessed in order to provide an optimal daily living experience.
Brookdale is the largest Senior Living company in the Country. Because of this we are able to offer our residents so much more. We offer help with Aid & Attendance, Bridge Loans to pay for care while a home sells, and we accept Medicaid after 2 years of private pay. You stay in Assisted Living, you are not moved to a Long term Care Skilled unit.
Come and tour, see what makes us different.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Hockessin Reviews
- home sweet home
everyone was so helpful and friendly the care and services are all excellent you get great value for the cost,
- Friendly Staff!!
I have no complaints about how the tour went for my loved one at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a nice open...
Very nice and clean facility. A couple items - there is just 1 standard room size and no kitchen facility and second the bathrooms are small and dated with no storage space.See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.