4250 Lakeland Highlands Road Lakeland FL 33813
Residents at Brookdale Highlands receive either assisted living or memory care services in a home-like community. Our well-trained staff is available around the clock to help with needs as they arise. We provide individualized and personalized care plans that are consistently reviewed and adapted to meet needs as they change.
Our memory care program is specifically designed for people coping with Alzheimer's or related forms of dementia. The staff in our memory care program are specially chosen to work with these residents and are dedicated to delivering care in a way that engages each resident.
Services and amenities enjoyed by seniors who call Brookdale Highlands home include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three nutritious and delicious meals
- Snacks available during the day
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Highlands
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Highlands
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Highlands
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.