Lakeland Manor Assisted Living Facility
747 Bon Air St Lakeland FL 33805
Tender Loving Care Retirement Residence
Tender Loving Care Retirement Residence is an assisted living community located in Lakeland, Florida, in Polk County and home to about 100,000 people. Lakeland is a wonderful city just outside the Tampa area and has pristine water views, golf, shopping, great stores and a lot of activities that residents will enjoy. Residents can go to local stores to shop, go out to area restaurants, go on a group outing or tour, and then spend time relaxing in our development.
Tender Loving Care Retirement Residence is committed to offering our residents the highest level of quality care in a quiet, home-like environment. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep residents active and engaged.
Our development is also very socially oriented and active, and we enjoy group activities and other ways to keep our seniors active and engaged with one another. A few of the available activities and services that we have include:
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, rehabilitation
- A library/sitting area for reading and playing cards
- Large, spacious apartments with different and layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and healthy snacks each day
- An outdoor sitting area for relaxing and watching the birds
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A fun list of activities each week and birthday celebrations
- Transportation to/from activities and appointments
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our community and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends at Tender Loving Care Retirement Residence.
Pricing at Lakeland Manor Assisted Living Facility
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lakeland Manor Assisted Living Facility
- for Independent living
I had a bad experience. My loved one ended up going to the hospital because of the lack of care. It might be a great place for people who need independent living, but if your loved one needs more care, this...
- Good Experience
It’s all good. They’re all five. They’re very helpful and took care of everything. We’ve had a very good experience with them.
- Dirty and Nasty
It was dirty. The caregivers didn't know what they were doing. It's like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. They didn't stay on top of care with her, and when we would...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Lakeland Manor Assisted Living Facility
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lakeland Manor Assisted Living Facility
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.