202 Walton Ferry Road Hendersonville TN 37075
Brookdale Hendersonville sits on eight acres and is near several shopping centers, golf courses and local attractions. Seniors in our independent living program enjoy resort-style amenities and hassle-free living, taking full advantage of everything our community has to offer. Our assisted living residents also enjoy carefree living while receiving high quality, personalized care services that improve their quality of life.
Community amenities at Brookdale Hendersonville include:
- Personalized services plans
- Vibrant and engaging activities and social programs
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- A choice of studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment homes
- Scheduled transportation services
- Freshly made meals with snacks available throughout the day
- Licensed nurse on-site around the clock
Pricing at Brookdale Hendersonville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Hendersonville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Hendersonville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.