2929 Post Oak Boulevard Houston TX 77056
Brookdale Galleria offers a continuum of care services including assisted living, independent living and skilled nursing care. With our wide range of services, residents can rest easy, knowing that transitioning between care, if needs change, is easy and hassle free. Our community is the perfect blend of sophistication, elegance and warmth where our residents thrive while receiving customized care services.
While services vary slightly depending on care levels, our community amenities are luxurious and promote a true sense of belonging among residents. They include:
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- A pub with happy hours and a champagne brunch on Sundays
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Fitness programs with innovative classes like Tai Chi, yoga and group fitness
- Valet parking
- Housekeeping services
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
Pricing at Brookdale Galleria
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Galleria
- Very Nice, but Too Fancy
We toured at Brookdale while looking for a new place for my loved one. This community is very nice, and they have a great sales team. However, for my loved one, the community was too fancy. She just did not...
AC does not work. Not up to standards we are looking for
- A tour for care
We toured this community. We like the staff and the community. The menu was appealing and they do offer a nice list of activities. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved...See all 19 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Galleria
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Galleria
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.