780 Harrington Way Folsom CA 95630
At Brookdale Folsom, residents receive personalized 24/7 care services meeting their personal care needs in a home-like friendly community. Our continuum of services gives residents’ peace of mind, knowing that if their needs should change, their home remains the same.
Our community is centered around the city's largest and oldest oak tree, giving many apartment homes a beautiful courtyard view. Set on well-manicured grounds featuring walking trails and beautiful gardens, Brookdale Folsom offers a luxurious retirement with services and amenities, including:
Full-service dining room with a private dining room to celebrate family events.
- Fireside Lounge for Happy Hour, family gatherings and visits.
- Activity Room; daily events playing cards and games, daily exercise, crafts, arts, choir, dance
- Hair Salon
- Pet-friendly senior living
- A choice of different apartment-style floor plans and layouts
- Alarmed exterior doors
Pricing at Brookdale Folsom
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Folsom
This place is not so well organized. There are too many units, thus elevators can be very busy, especially during meal times.
- Feels like home
My mom was so used to living on her own in a big house with a lot of land and this transition wasn’t easy but she felt right at home the minute she got there. I really like that there is a hospital right across...
- Nice Community and Staff
This is a pretty nice community with nice staff. I like the staff who are on the Memory Care side. I get to talk with them when I am there. My mom has a pretty small room with assistance from the staff.
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Folsom
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Folsom
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.