Almond Heights Senior Living
8685 Greenback Lane Orangevale CA 95662
- Granite countertop kitchenettes
- Full sized refrigerators
- Expansive private bathrooms
- Roomy closets with built-in organizers
- Oversized windows
Additionally, our community has an abundance of common areas. We believe in giving our residents plenty of options to choose how you want to spend your day:
- Great room with game tables
- Full sized Movie Theater
- Oversized fireplaces
- Restaurant, featuring a classically trained chef
- Safe & Secure walking path
- Beauty Salon
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother lives here and we are looking for another place to move her to. Staffing is our biggest complaint. The old leadership was much more caring and interactive. The new Administrator rarely comes out...
Nice Tour of This Community
I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The experience was a good one. Everything I saw appeared to be nice, and clean. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. I did find...
My husband and I came directly from Syracuse NY and were the very first residents to move into Almond Heights. It was September 2015. There are many options for senior living in the area. I'm so glad...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.