Almond Heights Senior Living
8685 Greenback Lane Orangevale CA 95662
- Granite countertop kitchenettes
- Full sized refrigerators
- Expansive private bathrooms
- Roomy closets with built-in organizers
- Oversized windows
Additionally, our community has an abundance of common areas. We believe in giving our residents plenty of options to choose how you want to spend your day:
- Great room with game tables
- Full sized Movie Theater
- Oversized fireplaces
- Restaurant, featuring a classically trained chef
- Safe & Secure walking path
- Beauty Salon
Pricing at Almond Heights Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Almond Heights Senior Living
My husband and self, was greeted by [name removed] and another associate and was taken on a very detailed tour of facility. I was very impressed by the Memory Care Director because she was very involved with...
- Nice community for my grandma!
I just helped my grandma move in here and I am so happy she is starting to make friends again. I had lunch the other day and the food is really good! My grandma loves the dining room because it's bright...
My mom isn't quite ready to move from her home, but we loved our experience at Almond Heights when we visited! It was very active and we met so many different staff members-the chef was even kind enough...
- See all 19 community reviews
Community Details at Almond Heights Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Almond Heights Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.