Brookdale First Colony
16900 Lexington Boulevard Sugar Land TX 77479
At Brookdale First Colony, we pride ourselves providing a home-like setting for residents, with plenty of opportunities for friends and fun. Residents particularly enjoy our private putting green, feeding the koi in the pond and walking our landscaped grounds. We also have an outdoor pool, which is a great favorite for both our residents and their grandkids. Our community also offers a beauty shop, billiards room and private movie theater. We're pet-friendly, and encourage residents to bring their furry family members when they move in.
Our luxury apartments range from roughly 600 to 1,200 square feet in size, and are sure to please even those with the most discriminating taste. There are multiple floor plans to choose from, and apartments include:
- Full kitchens
- Individual climate controls
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Balconies and courtyard views
Our beautiful dining room serves gourmet meals, and we also have a private dining area which can be reserved for entertaining guests.
Pricing at Brookdale First Colony
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale First Colony
[Removed] and I visited on Saturday 11/25. We thought that it was a nice place. It's independent living. The apartments open to the outside and feels more like an apartment instead of a nursing home.
1. Arrived at facility on time. [Removed]my guide was 10 minutes late. Reception area person was like warm. 2. The facility essentially covers the needs of an independent living style. Daily trips for outing...
Toured with [Removed]. Lovely grounds. Apts are dated, but can be upgraded. 95% full. There was a one bedroom on 1st floor available, we asked for an estimate to upgrade.See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale First Colony
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale First Colony
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.