Brookdale Deer Creek Sarasota
8450 Mcintosh Road Sarasota FL 34238
At Brookfield Deer Creek, our residents enjoy high quality care services from a specialized staff dedicated to caring for those with cognitive impairment. Everything about our community is designed to make our residents feel comfortable and at home. We offer individualized services that promote individuality and protect dignity and privacy. Other services offered at Brookfield Deer Creek include:
- A gentle and familiar structure to each day
- Engaging and meaningful activities
- A safe and intimate space to call home with enclosed walking areas
- Personalized care plans that are reviewed regularly to ensure an appropriate level of care
- Access to a well-trained staff that participates in ongoing training opportunities
- Nutritious and balanced meals served in our dementia-friendly dining room
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
Pricing at Brookdale Deer Creek Sarasota
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Deer Creek Sarasota
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Deer Creek Sarasota
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.