Brookdale Colonial Park
4730 Bee Ridge Road Sarasota FL 34233
Residents at Brookdale Colonial Park enjoy high quality senior care services in a warm and welcoming home-like community. Our apartment homes are spacious with walk-in closets, walk-in showers, a large kitchen and some even have access to our outdoor courtyard area. Residents can often be seen relaxing on our front porch, engaging in fun activities in the activity center or reading a good book in our on-site library. Residents at Brookdale Colonial Park come first and our staff is dedicated to ensuring that each person lives a vibrant, meaningful life while enjoying all that our community has to offer.
Services offered at Brookdale Colonial Park include:
- Access to a strong network of professional and local medical providers
- Experienced and compassionate staff that offers physical services in a way that protects dignity
- A dynamic and varied activities schedule that is planned around the interests of residents
- A strong partnership with the local community
- Fine dining services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Pricing at Brookdale Colonial Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Colonial Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Colonial Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.