Brookdale Colonial Heights
400 Professional Park Drive Kingsport TN 37663
Residents at Brookdale Colonial Heights enjoy personalized care services that meet unique needs, protect privacy and celebrate individuality. We offer many services and amenities at Brookdale Colonial Heights including:
- A gentle and familiar structure for residents in our memory care community
- Award-winning dementia-friendly dining
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Engaging and educational programs and social outings
- Pet-friendly community for small pets
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Respite care
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Residents choose from private apartment homes that are available in a choice of style and sizes, finding one that best meets their lifestyle needs. We have a holistic approach to care that balances six key aspects of wellness which are physical, social, spiritual, intellectual, purposeful and emotional.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Wellington Place of Colonial Heights
I was favorably impressed with this facility from the first phone call I made to them. They are professional, accommodating and willing to work with the family to provide the care needed. The facility itself...
i am seriously considering wellington...
i am seriously considering wellington place. i like the layout of the village at allendale and it would be first omy list but it is a good bit farther to drive. also wellington place has it's own physcial...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.