Brookdale Johnson City
2003 Waters Edge Drive Johnson City TN 37604
At Brookdale Johnson City we are passionate about our holistic approach to care that meets a wide range of senior needs. Everything about our community is done for the health, wellness and joy of our residents. Services and amenities at Brookdale Johnson City that enhance the lives of our residents include:
- On-site library with a large selection of books and magazines
- Outdoor walking paths and courtyard
- Full service beauty parlor and barber shop
- Well-trained staff who is fully equipped to provide quality care to seniors with dementia
- Pet-friendly senior living for small pets under 20 pounds
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
Residents at Brookdale Johnson City enjoy luxurious and spacious living in a community that has all the comforts of home. Our residents thrive while receiving personalized care services from a staff that encourages independence and is committed to creating lasting and meaningful relationships with each person.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We would use this community again
This was a fantastic community when dad did his respite stay here. The caregivers are really nice. They offer daily activities and dad liked the food. The community is very clean and well taken care of. I...
An A star hotel!!
Mom is doing better since moving into this community. She was just saying how much she likes her room and she loves the staff. The staff are very helpful and polite. She enjoys the activities and they do...
The staff are always very pleasant and willing to help with any questions that I have. When I call to check on my Mom, they always do it right away and let me know how she is doing.See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.