2424 North John B Dennis Highway Kingsport TN 37660
We are committed to providing high quality care services that improve the lives of our residents. Life-enriching services and amenities offered at Brookdale Kingsport include:
- A holistic approach to care supported by a caring and compassionate staff
- An on-site ice cream parlor
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Day trips to local attractions like Bays Mountain, the symphony and local shopping
- Three homemade meals served restaurant style in our elegant dining room
Our intimate community quickly feels like home to our residents. We have over 40 apartment style homes available in five different floor plans and layouts. Each home has a private bath, spacious closets, individually controlled heating and air and an emergency call system. Residents also enjoy spending time making new friends or entertaining visitors in our family room around the fireplace or enjoying the sunshine in our fully enclosed sun room.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Kingsport Reviews
The staff here was very helpful and excited about what they had to offer. The rooms were wonderful, roomy, clean and handicapped accessible but the facility was difficult to navigate for dementia residents....
- Without a doubt this community is a 5!!!
I would recommend Brookdale Kingsport without a second thought. The staff is super and I cannot say enough about them. Mom is pleased with the food. The community is kept clean and well taken care of. Mom has...
The experience for Mom was great. The personnel was awesome and all services and facilities were top notch!See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.