Brookdale Chapel Hill Memory Care
2230 Farmington Drive Chapel Hill NC 27514
The staff at Brookdale Chapel Hill are well-trained and dedicated to recognizing the history and future dreams of each individual resident, promoting independence and ready to offer compassionate care when needed. Our innovative care program includes a gentle structure to each day that includes mental and physical exercise, practicing daily life skills and life-enriching activities that provide a true sense of purpose.
Our community has resort-style amenities and high-quality care services, including:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly menus and individualized dining assistance
- Enclosed courtyard with outdoor seating and gardening areas
- Secured community to keep wandering residents safe
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Housekeeping services
Pricing at Brookdale Chapel Hill Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Chapel Hill Memory Care
- Love One Doing Good In This Community
This is a nice, safe community, and my mother is doing well with her move here. I do feel comfortable with the care she is receiving. They have good staff at this facility, and they are taking good care of...
The salesperson I spoke to was nice and I liked this community. They seemed to offer some nice activities and the community seems well taken care of. This community does not accept medicaid so it would not...
- Dad 2.0 - a new chapter begins!
Really enjoyed our tours (went multiple times thanks to my OCD nature) and ultimately thought this was the best 'fit' for Dad. Lovely environs, good sized rooms, nice common areas, and close to many...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Chapel Hill Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Chapel Hill Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.