Brookdale Bonita Springs
26850 South Bay Road Bonita Springs FL 34134
Our intimate community sits on 10 acres of tropical landscaping where residents enjoy a hassle free lifestyle. Our community boasts a choice of senior apartments and layouts so that residents can choose a home that fits their needs. We offer independent and assisted living services in studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes.
Residents at Brookdale Bonita Springs enjoy a wide range of services that come together to create an ideal retirement environment including:
- A full and dynamic activities schedule
- A commitment to wellness and health
- Active community relationships that engage and encourage residents
- Three meals served daily with anytime dining available throughout the day
- Flexible financial options
We are proud of our award-winning community having been voted 'Bonita's Best' for the past 5 years.
Pricing at Brookdale Bonita Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bonita Springs
This was very nice and more reasonable in Bonita. The room rate is better than any I have looked at. The care plan was very high. [Removed],director was not pleased that she had to waste her time helping...
This was a very nice and more reasonable in Bonita. The room rate is better than any I have looked at. The care plan is higher than I expected.
- Seeing All is Pretty Good
My husband's experience is going fine. I have no problems from the staff. The community is clean and secure. The meals are not looking so good from what I have seen. He really hasn't got involved with...
- See all 42 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Bonita Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bonita Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.