Brookdale Bonita Springs
26850 South Bay Road Bonita Springs FL 34134
Our intimate community sits on 10 acres of tropical landscaping where residents enjoy a hassle free lifestyle. Our community boasts a choice of senior apartments and layouts so that residents can choose a home that fits their needs. We offer independent and assisted living services in studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes.
Residents at Brookdale Bonita Springs enjoy a wide range of services that come together to create an ideal retirement environment including:
- A full and dynamic activities schedule
- A commitment to wellness and health
- Active community relationships that engage and encourage residents
- Three meals served daily with anytime dining available throughout the day
- Flexible financial options
We are proud of our award-winning community having been voted 'Bonita's Best' for the past 5 years.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Bonita Springs Reviews
- Slow Start to Adjusting
My dad is slowly starting to adjust to his new surroundings. He seems to be relaxing and starting to talk to residents and making friends. The staff has been patient and in the beginning were calling me if...
- Dining is a pleasant experience
It is a very beautiful and clean community. They do need to do maintenance on some of the eaves of the building, my mom's room has a view of it and it appears to look like it's rotting. The friendliness...
- Please - don't go here and get your friends OUT
I frequently visit one of my good friends there. The place is a dump. It is dirty and there are 'water worms' on the floor. I normally see water worms in the 1st floor, but these are on the 2nd floor....See all 32 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.