Inspired Living at Bonita Springs
27221 Bay Landing Drive Bonita Springs FL 34135
We are passionate about providing personalized memory care with assisted living services designed for those with Alzheimer's disease, dementia or other memory impairments.
Inspired Living at Bonita Springs will be the newest and most progressive memory care community in Lee County.
Residents benefit from:
* Person-centered care that focuses on the individual's choices, abilities, preferences and needs
* A dedicated, professional staff specially trained in memory care with licensed nursing support available 24/7
* Advanced resident location technology that integrates with a keyless entry system, enhancing oversight of care
Our studio, deluxe and companion memory care suites offer residents both privacy and social interactions within a comfortable, homelike environment. Individualized programming and enriching activities promote the highest level of independence and a truly rewarding, engaging and secure lifestyle. To help your loved one feel right at home from the start, we begin every relationship with a new resident by learning his or her life story. As a result of this unique approach, we know our residents — not just their names — but who they really are.
Follow our Facebook Page for more community development updates!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.