Brookdale Bay Pines
9797 Bay Pines Boulevard Saint Petersburg FL 33708
- Pinochle club
- Computer classes
- Chess tournaments
- Zumba and other exercise classes
- Themed lunches
- Wellness seminars
- Beading classes
- Tai chi
- We are pet friendly so there is always a furry friend to relax with
Our spacious apartments offer all of the comforts of home:
- Private bathroom with wheelchair accessible showers
- Individual climate controls
- Storage space
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
- Housekeeping services
If you need assistance with your medications or other daily activities one of our caring staff is always ready to help. We provide diabetic care, can accommodate special diets and can coordinate with outside providers for home and medical care. We also provide transportation services and in case of emergency or serious illness there are four hospitals within ten miles of us.
Pricing at Brookdale Bay Pines
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Bay Pines
Loved this place. Staff was great and friendly. The layout was accessible. The place was clean , bright, and cheerful. It was too far for my daughter to come with any regularity.
This is the place I chose. Very nice and seemed to a better fit for my dad especially being right across the street from the VA. he will still be able to see his doctors there.
Very pleasant environment but unprepared for additional fees and charges not disclosed until patient evaluation.
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Bay Pines
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bay Pines
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.