Brookdale Bay Pines
9797 Bay Pines Boulevard Saint Petersburg FL 33708
- Pinochle club
- Computer classes
- Chess tournaments
- Zumba and other exercise classes
- Themed lunches
- Wellness seminars
- Beading classes
- Tai chi
- We are pet friendly so there is always a furry friend to relax with
Our spacious apartments offer all of the comforts of home:
- Private bathroom with wheelchair accessible showers
- Individual climate controls
- Storage space
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
- Housekeeping services
If you need assistance with your medications or other daily activities one of our caring staff is always ready to help. We provide diabetic care, can accommodate special diets and can coordinate with outside providers for home and medical care. We also provide transportation services and in case of emergency or serious illness there are four hospitals within ten miles of us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Bay Pines Reviews
Very pleasant environment but unprepared for additional fees and charges not disclosed until patient evaluation.
- Very Pleased with This Community
I couldn't be happier with this community. They are taking very good care of my husband and his needs. They have been very accommodating, and attentive. They are always willing to help, and bend over backwards...
- My father's care
I toured this community and it was nice and very clean. the staff were nice and answered my questions. I saw that activities were offered. They could not offer just one price and additional care would be costly....See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.