Westminster Shores, a CCRC
125 56th Avenue South Saint Petersburg FL 33705
Pricing at Westminster Shores, a CCRC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westminster Shores, a CCRC
- Westminster Shores, a Continuing Care Retirement Community
We first heard about the concept of a Continuing Care Retirement Community like Westminster Shores from our neighbors. We used to talk about the fact that as people age they say that what accelerates the aging...
- Within just a few days my apartment felt like "home."
The pre-move information sessions were very helpful and I felt prepared to move. All new residents are assigned a volunteer resident as a host; she phoned before I moved, met me for lunch the next day, answered...
- Ideal location for my parents
This is a fabulous community. Every detail is attended to, so the residents are welcomed, safe, and independent. From the medical care and the food, to the maintenance of the Villa, I would not change s thing!...See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Westminster Shores, a CCRC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westminster Shores, a CCRC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.