Brookdale Bay City Assisted Living
734 North Pine Road Bay City MI 48708
Life at Brookdale Bay City is fun, welcoming and carefree. Residents feel like home from their first visit with us. Everything about our community is designed to make life easier for each person that calls Brookdale Bay City home. Our single story home features private apartments, comfortable common areas for developing lasting relationships, an on-site library, beauty salon, barber shop, outdoor areas and a beautiful dining room to enjoy meals.
In addition to our numerous on-site amenities, residents enjoy a wide range of services including
- A consistently reviewed service plan to accommodate for changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing and hygiene assistance
- Escort services within the building
- Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- Continence management
- Medication management
Our well-trained staff is available to help when needed while ensuring each resident receives privacy and maintains dignity and independence.
Pricing at Brookdale Bay City Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Bay City Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Bay City Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.