Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
4 Walden Ridge Drive Asheville NC 28803
Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge is an inviting and welcoming community offering personalized memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia. Our vibrant campus encourages purpose, choice and independence, recognizing the individual more than the diagnosis.
At Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge, residents enjoy true sense of self and community with several fun and meaningful activities, resort-style amenities and high quality care services. We offer a range of services and amenities, including:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard with outdoor seating and gardening areas
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Inviting family room with a cozy fireplace to enjoy on cooler nights
- Secured exterior doors to keep residents safe who may wander
- Scheduled transportation services
Pricing at Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
- Things are going well
My mother-in-law is settling in well and she is even starting to like the food. The staff has got her involved in the activities and the field trips, they went out to lunch at Outback on one of the many outings...
Most compassionate and loving staff, very nice facilitiesHowever they do not accept Medicaid. We will have to move our mom out when the personal money runs out. It is $6100.00 for private room with an additional...
- My Thought Of The Tour
This looked like a very nice community when we toured it. The people we met were nice and knowledgable. This community would be a cozy space for most people.
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Asheville Walden Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.