Pacifica Senior Living Heritage Hills
3200 Heritage Circle Hendersonville NC 28791
At Brookdale Hendersonville North, we encourage residents to be active and engaged in the community while also celebrating individuality and respecting privacy. We offer all the comforts of home and the luxuries of a resort, giving residents a carefree and hassle-free lifestyle. Residents enjoy single floor cottage accommodations in a variety of floor plans, and layouts featuring a full kitchen, granite countertops, a garage, a sun porch and a choice of hardwood floors or carpeting.
Our wide range of services and amenities help seniors thrive in their retirement, and include:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Daily programs and activities that enrich the lives of residents
- Outdoor courtyard with raised bed gardening areas
- Home maintenance services
- Pet-friendly accommodations and pet care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I looked at a private suite. I was shocked at the amount of space. The staff was helpful and the community was clean. I did not smell any odors.
I toured the memory care community. The residents seemed happy and well taken care of. I loved the small environment and spacious rooms. The staff answered all of my questions. This is definitely at the top...
I ate dinner with a resident and the food was amazing. Very welcoming residents.See all 38 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.