Mountain View Assisted Living
260 Centerway Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Mountain View Assisted Living is located in the beautiful city of Hendersonville, Henderson County, North Carolina. Our scenic community is located on top of a hilltop, surrounded by beautiful mountains, overlooking a large, green horse pasture. The lovely scenery makes it the perfect place to call home and to entertain visitors.
Mountain View is committed to it's residents care, while offering them a high quality of life. We cater to all special needs, including diabetic and non ambulatory care. Our 24-hour care allows seniors who are dealing with dementia and need specialized memory care to relax during all hours of the day.
In addition to meeting the specific needs of our seniors, the community also offers many amenities encouraging seniors to engage in their surroundings. Some of these amenities include:
- Holiday parties for residents, staff, and families
- A huge Fourth of July firework display
- Many food and entertainment activities
- Full tubs
- Beautician on site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
- Complimentary transportation is provided
- A visiting physical and speech therapist available
- Devotional services offered on-site
Mountain View Assisted Living is proud of the care and the activities offered to its residents, and we invite you to join us for relaxation, social engagement, and beautiful scenery.
Pricing at Mountain View Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mountain View Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mountain View Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.