Bright Side Manor
300 Teaneck Rd Teaneck NJ 07666
Bright Side Manor provides seniors with an affordable and high quality assisted living option. We offer a staff of experienced caregivers, each of whom has undergone extensive screening and training to ensure that we offer consistently high service and care. We are on site and available around the clock to provide support, structure and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Bright Side Manor, our residents enjoy a vibrant community with access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas that are ideal for visiting with friends and family
- Community-organized activities that promote the enrichment and socialization of our residents
- Three meals provided daily with alternative choices provided at each meal, as well as snacks and beverages served throughout the day
- A vibrant activities program that includes visiting pet therapy, arts and crafts, cooking classes and more
- Outings to the local library, museums, restaurants, festivals and events
- Daily exercise
- Live music and entertainment offer on site
At Bright Side Manor, seniors enjoy the privacy and freedom of independent living, without the stress and anxiety of living alone. We are proud of our homelike community, and we look forward to having you join us for relaxation, fun and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not interested. Accomodations are not what we are looking for. Very dated facility.
I would recommend Bright Side Manor!!
The staff at Bright Side Manor is very friendly and cares about the residents and their families. I have not had a chance to try the food but my brother seems to like it. The community is well maintained and...
This small community is only 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge and located in a residential section of North Eastern Bergen County. Their focus on well-being, offering daily physical activities,well...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.