Avalon Memory Care - 7200 Hwy 287
7200 Highway 287 South Arlington TX 76001
Avalon Memory Care does not cut corners when it comes to its caregiving staff. Every staff member is pre-screened and receive fingerprint clearance to ensure that only the most skilled and experienced caregivers are providing support for the seniors at Avalon Memory Care. As a result, seniors enjoy better health, in both mind and body, while they live at Avalon Memory Care.
Senior residents of Avalon Memory Care have access to many great amenities, like:
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options
- Transportation assistance
- Private bathing in wheelchair accessible showers
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- Beautifully furnished indoor common areas
As a member of the Avalon Memory Care community, you will receive 24 hour a day support to help you remain free and independent. This support ensures that you can enjoy the activities you love at a pace that is right for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.