Avalon Memory Care - 7200 Hwy 287
7200 Highway 287 South Arlington TX 76001
Avalon Memory Care does not cut corners when it comes to its caregiving staff. Every staff member is pre-screened and receive fingerprint clearance to ensure that only the most skilled and experienced caregivers are providing support for the seniors at Avalon Memory Care. As a result, seniors enjoy better health, in both mind and body, while they live at Avalon Memory Care.
Senior residents of Avalon Memory Care have access to many great amenities, like:
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options
- Transportation assistance
- Private bathing in wheelchair accessible showers
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- Beautifully furnished indoor common areas
As a member of the Avalon Memory Care community, you will receive 24 hour a day support to help you remain free and independent. This support ensures that you can enjoy the activities you love at a pace that is right for you.
Pricing at Avalon Memory Care - 7200 Hwy 287
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Avalon Memory Care - 7200 Hwy 287
Senior Housing Types Provided at Avalon Memory Care - 7200 Hwy 287
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.