706 Red Coat Drive Temple TX 76504
Our community offers many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available 24 hours a day
- We are less than three miles from Temple Continuing Care Hospital
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All areas of our community are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Delicious meals designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Room service is available for all meals
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, games, church services, monthly birthday celebrations and coffee hour where residents and staff can enjoy each other's company. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is a popular place for relaxing in the shade, gardening and backyard barbecues.
Wildflower Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort, enjoy a game of chess or peruse our bookshelves in the library.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff are excellent people and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. She...
I am happy with the community. the staff is very nice and the care giving is very good. We feel that the meals need some small improvements. We have brought this to there attention and we are hoping that the...
The place is very clean and people are very polite. Very satisfied with the care given my mother.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.