706 Red Coat Drive Temple TX 76504
Our community offers many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available 24 hours a day
- We are less than three miles from Temple Continuing Care Hospital
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All areas of our community are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Delicious meals designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Room service is available for all meals
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, games, church services, monthly birthday celebrations and coffee hour where residents and staff can enjoy each other's company. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is a popular place for relaxing in the shade, gardening and backyard barbecues.
Wildflower Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort, enjoy a game of chess or peruse our bookshelves in the library.
Pricing at Wildflower Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Wildflower Place
Bedroom has a door. Living space is open floor plan. Bright paint colors. Halls and rooms shown are well maintained and clean. Looks like a new facility, take pride in maintaining it. 1/2 occupancy. Variety...
The Wildflower Place seems to be a clean and welcoming senior living community. Residents appear happy and the staff I met are all very pleasant and dedicated to the welfare of their charges. The rooms look...
Has a walk in bathtub for resident use.
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Wildflower Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Wildflower Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.