Brookdale Western Hills
3902 West Adams Avenue Temple TX 76504
Residents at Brookdale Western Hills enjoy our prime location that allows for day excursions to nearby local attractions like the Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum and the Battle of Temple Junction. We have a vibrant activities and social calendar to engage residents in our community and help them develop lasting and meaningful relationships.
Our community is elegant and offers resort-style amenities while also being comfortable and feeling like home. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Western Hills include,
- Access to a licensed and registered nurse
- Personal care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom or private or companion suites
- Accommodations feature kitchenettes, carpeting and individual climate controls
Pricing at Brookdale Western Hills
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Western Hills
Brookdale Western Hills is a friendly and welcoming community. Staff and management are all cheerful friendly people that one can easily imagine leaving a loved one with. The accommodations are warm and roomy,...
- My visit
The independent living area did not offer a step down option. The assisted living area was across town. This is a smaller community and they keep the front door locked. The people I met were nice and the...
We toured this community. the rooms were very small like a studio. The property was not what we wanted. The staff were nice and answered the questions we had for the care offer. They had people smoking around...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Western Hills
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Western Hills
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.