Walker Methodist Care Suites
7400 York Ave South Edina MN 55435
At Walker Methodist Care Suites in Edina, we offer Assisted Living, Care Suites, and Memory Care living options. We are a small community of 72 private apartments offering cozy surroundings and life-enriching amenities. Our professional health care staff and specially trained care providers are available on site 24/7.
Walker Methodist Care Suites offers three living options:
- Assisted Living with a full range of health and personal care
- Care Suites for higher levels of Assisted Living
- Memory Care for those with Alzheimer's and related dementias
Amenities included in your fee include:
- A convenient Edina location near shopping, restaurants, Physicians offices, hospitals, and parks
- Short, wide hallways for easy access to community areas
- An inviting front porch to relax
- Main parlor with fireplace and large screen television
- Elegant dining room with experienced hospitality staff
- Three nutritious meals prepared daily by our chef
- A community room with large screen television
Additional Specialty Services include:
- Enriching social activities
- Visiting Nurse Practitioner team available to provide health care on site
- Respite care for individuals needing temporary assistance while recovering from illness, surgery, or when a caregiver is unavailable
- Licensed nurse on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Registered nurse provides health care supervision and is on site or on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Licensed Social Worker on site
- Transportation services
Walker Methodist Care Suites Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Walker Methodist Care Suites Reviews
- A Great Tour In A Wonderful Place
Overall they were a good community and they gave me a great tour. However, they were not what we were looking for were based on price. They did a good job explaining the cost and care.
- Good option
This community was very nice and we would have picked it but they did not have availability at the time we needed a place for my sister-in-law. It has a very positive atmosphere.
- A modern look!
My mother is doing very well since her move. We chose this community because they were able to accommodate to my mother's type 1 diabetes. The facility is very nice and her place is very comfortable. It...See all 12 community reviews
Walker Methodist Care Suites Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Walker Methodist Care Suites
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.