6501 Woodlake Drive Richfield MN 55423
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Village Shores Senior Community is located in Richfield, Minnesota’s thriving urban center. Located in the Lakes of Lyndale District, Village Shores is surrounded by Wood Lake and Richfield Lake which offer walking trails and green spaces for residents.
In addition, the location offers many amenities to include medical services, shopping and restaurants. Housed in the same complex, Hennepin County Medical Clinic is just an “elevator ride away” for Village Shores residents and Allina and Southdale Hospitals are just minutes away.
In 2017 Village Shores completed a $20M renovation that expanded its continuum of care by adding Assisted Living, Care Suites and Reflections Memory Care to is already vibrant Independent Senior community. Other additions include a fully staffed Fitness Center, Formal Dining Room, Bistro, Private Dining Room, Salon, Game Room, Library, Performance Room, and more.
Apartment interiors have been fully upgraded to include new kitchens, luxury vinyl wood flooring and stone counter-tops. The continuum of care will now include senior independent living and assisted living apartments along with Reflections, memory care, for those residents requiring personalized care due to dementia.
While the location and apartment amenities are impressive, it is the staff and care team that really make Village Shores stand above the rest. Our partnership with LifeSprk ensures a 'whole person' approach to providing care and enriching lives. With a dedicated, full-time Reflections Director, our Memory Care residents have a hands on advocate as a part of their team. The dining, maintenance and housekeeping staff, along with the rest of the Village Shores team, have a mantra of RESPECT which puts residents first and strives to promote inclusion and well-being.
Residents will find a broad range of amenities at Village Shores designed to promote a healthy lifestyle:
• Exercise at your own pace or with a group in the new state-of-the art Wellness Center.
• Enjoy a fine dining experience in the new beautiful dining room featuring scratch cooking and restaurant style service.
• Reserve the new Private Dining Room for your special event.
• Visit the Bistro for a casual breakfast or lunch.
• Happy hour and a variety of social events are served in the Bistro and new performance room.
• Enjoy movies and attend religious services in the performance room.
• Work or relax in the Library that is full of books, magazines and computer station.
• Enjoy cards, bridge, dominoes and other activities in the game room.
•Make an appointment to be pampered in the Beauty and Barber Shop.
•Underground climate controlled parking is available.
•Transportation provided for scheduled events and local medical appointments.
•Home Health Care available 24 hours a day.
Shopping opportunities within walking distance of Village Shores include Market Plaza and the Hub Shopping Center. Several restaurants to include Lyn 65, Houlihans and Pizza Luce are nearby.
Residents and their families will find easy access to I-35, I-494 and 62 which puts resident’s minutes away from downtown Minneapolis, Mall of America, the Minneapolis Airport and the communities of Edina and Bloomington.
Pricing at Village Shores
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Village Shores
Community Details at Village Shores
Senior Housing Types Provided at Village Shores
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.