3011 Nova Scotia Drive Riverside CA 92506
Villa Anne is a residential care home located in the Inland Empire metropolitan area of Riverside, California. As the name suggests, the area is located along largest river in the state, the Santa Ana River. The scenic and historic area provides numerous activities and events for everyone throughout the year. Riverside is an exciting place to live and a great place for family and friends to visit.
Villa Anne is committed to providing seniors with the highest level of care in a spacious, group home setting. Our community is proud to provide all seniors with a safe and comfortable environment. The caring, compassionate staff is dedicated to meeting all the personal necessities of the seniors; no matter the time of day or night the care is needed.
In addition to meeting all the daily medical and physical essentials for each senior, our community provides numerous approaches to keep seniors engaged with our various amenities, including:
- Scheduled activities on and off site to promote interaction and socialization with others which helps fight the feelings of loneliness
- Large indoor and outdoor common areas to provide a place to visit with old friends while making opportunities to find new friends
- A variety of meal options available including vegetarian and kosher choices
- A designated outdoor smoking area provided
We are extremely proud of our vibrant community and invite you to join us for fun, rest and relaxation at Villa Anne.
Pricing at Villa Anne
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Villa Anne
Community Details at Villa Anne
Senior Housing Types Provided at Villa Anne
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.