906 SW 174th Pl Beaverton OR 97006
Victoria's AFH is a senior care home located in the beautiful city of Beaverton, Oregon, which is in Washington County. Beaverton was named one of the 'best places to live' in 2010 by Money Magazine and has always been an economic and technological hub. Beaverton boasts plenty of parks and streams, making it a pleasant and welcoming family city with lots to offer its residents.
At Victoria's AFH, we provide the highest quality services and around the clock care for your loved ones, whilst ensuring their freedom and privacy at all times. Our staff members operate under a credo of respect, and we always give our residents their privacy and space to be themselves, whilst maintaining a good support structure for their security and personal well-being. We encourage engagement with fellow residents and love it when everyone takes part in activities.
In order to provide our community with everything they need to thrive at Victoria's AFH, we offer a wide range of amenities, including:
- Pets are allowed on the premises (dogs and cats)
- Wheelchair accessible accommodations including showers
- Common indoor spaces for catching up with fellow residents and visiting family
- Outdoor common area for relaxing outside
- Healthy meals and snacks daily
- A variety of activities to support an active lifestyle
Join us at Victoria's AFH for relaxation, fun and freedom, where you can feel at home in a small group home setting that caters for your specific, individual needs. We invite you to visit us to learn more about our wonderful community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.