945 SW 174th PL Beaverton OR 97006
The Reflection of Life Inc. is a senior care home situated in the family-friendly city of Beaverton, Oregon, part of Washington County. Beaverton boasts an exceptional quality of life with its acres of green space, well-planned neighborhoods and wide variety of accommodation and recreation options to suit all family types and lifestyles. With its beautiful scenery, highly regarded economic and business centers, as well as excellent cultural activities, Beaverton is a perfect place to call home.
The Reflection of Life Inc. offers an individualized approach to providing compassionate care for all our seniors. Our staff members maintain the strictest of ethical codes, whilst ensuring that our residents are personally looked after in a respectful and loving way, as if they are our own family. Our staff members are on duty 24 hours a day to attend to any needs, whilst still giving our residents the privacy they deserve.
With a number of excellent amenities, we can ensure that your loved one's stay with us will be a very pleasant one. Our amenities include:
- Wheelchair accessible accommodations with showers and full private bathtubs
- Numerous activities are offered in the comfortable living area
- Outdoor common areas for relaxation and visits with family
- 3 Nutritious daily meals plus snacks
- Outings and day trips to local sites
At The Reflection of Life Inc., we are confident that your loved ones will feel secure and happy in a peaceful group home setting. Please feel free to visit our small community for tranquility, friendship and fun.
Pricing at The Reflection
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Reflection
Community Details at The Reflection
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Reflection
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.