958 Southwest 174th Place Beaverton OR 97006
Silver Ridge is a residential care home found in Beaverton, Oregon, which is located in Washington County. Beaverton is located in the Tualatin River Valley and as such offers over 100 parks and green spaces that make up 1000 acres, featuring many creeks, ponds and streams. Additionally, Beaverton offers 30 miles of hiking trails and a network of bike path totaling 25 miles. Its outdoors, family orientated ambiance and vibrant community spirit makes Beaverton a wonderful place to live.
The staff members of Silver Ridge are proud to offer exceptional services to all our residents, including memory care. We want our community to be a healthy and happy one, where everyone can benefit in all areas of life. To encourage this, we offer a wide range of activities that are aimed at improving and enhancing skills and mental acuity. We also treat our residents with the respect and compassion they deserve, in a compassionate, safe group home setting.
To keep our community happy and healthy during their stay at Silver Ridge, we offer the following amenities and activities:
- Pet friendly accommodations (dogs and cats are allowed)
- Religious services held off-site
- There are lovely living rooms for visiting family and relaxation
- Comfortable gardens and common outdoor areas to enjoy
- Healthy meals and snacks provided daily
- Visiting beautician
- Various stimulating and interesting activities offered daily
With plenty to offer our community, Silver Ridge is a happy, comfortable home, where relaxation and rejuvenation is of great importance, but where fun and freedom are too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.