609 East Water Street Urbana OH 43078
Our community is proud to offer exceptional care that meets the various health and care needs of the seniors who live with us. We offer many services to ensure our residents well-being:
- Visiting rehabilitation therapists
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Full time Nurse available at all times
- Individualized care plans
- Respite care
- Nutritionist and fill time activity director on site
- Home visit program
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Emergency response system in all apartments
Our community is homelike and cheerful and we welcome you, your friends, family and even your pets. We have fun with activities including our own bell choir, nature walks, music, spa days and various games and socials. We enjoy numerous outings for scenic drives, dining, county fairs, sightseeing and shopping.
We encourage socialization in our comfortable fireplace lounge, sun porch, living rooms and landscaped outdoor areas. Our elegant restaurant style dining room serves up gourmet food including delectable desserts.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Options from a tour
I toured this community for my mom. We liked the staff and the menu. The community did not feel like it offerer a nice atmosphere. They offered activities. We would suggest a tour for other families.
Look very close and hard
Please look else where before putting your love one in here. There is not enough staff to take care of your love one. The attention is very little. there is no place for them to have family time out side of...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.