Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay is a senior living community located in Venice, Florida. We pride ourselves on understanding the delicate balance between providing residents with personalized support and promoting their independence. Tuscan Gardens of Venetia Bay was founded with the intention of creating a community that is worthy of our parents and loved ones — we kept our own relatives in mind when we designed a community based on the principles of family, culture, and engagement. Our Spanish-style home is built with large windows that shine light into every room. Feel free to get comfortable in the lobby, where you can cozy up by the stone fireplace and relax on our sofa and reclining chairs. We believe that seniors deserve to enjoy life to the fullest with the peace of mind that comes from unrelenting care and support. If you’d like to hear more about what our home can offer you, call one of A Place for Mom’s Senior Living Advisors!
Our on-site chef prepares three meals a day, and we also can accommodate any dietary restrictions and preferences that you may have. We want each resident to feel uplifted and joyful each day — that’s why we provide...
Total monthly costs depend on room type, select services, and the level of care needed.
Base fees by room type
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Meals & dining
Value for cost
- Staff is very attentive and helpful - I love the view and light from windows in my room - I love to play bingo and activities, meet others - I like the variety of food, especially breakfast - Beautiful buildings like being on vacation
I have lived here 2 1/2 years. I like my residence - the staff keep everything clean/ i like everything offered each month and each day to take advantage of / i like the building, and the front porch to go outside / feels safe and comfortable / made good friends / met the owners - good christian people. Feels like we are part of a family nor a corporation
1. I like the people -residents & staff- great attitude. If i feel bad they feel bad 2. Its clean and tidy and comfortable 3. Feel at home and comfortable, if you can't be at home this is the best place to be. 4. i like the activities 5. the food is great - gotta watch the diet! 6. it is nice to have someone organize my medications so i do not have to worry about it or get it mixed up.
1. Love the activities, great variety 2. Exercise program is excellent 3. Love the games & interaction of residents 4. Can't beat the facility (visited other facilities). TG has nice grounds/gardens, well maintained 5. enjoy the staff, very attentive keep everything clean and organized.
- The help is very good and organized - plenty of room in residence - people are wonderful/lock down was tough but the staff helped so much - like that driver takes us to doctor appointments
I like to have lots of activities to go, great variety here. Easy to join a group and have fun. I also like to go back to my residence and relax - best of both worlds. I like to walk the corridor and visit with neighbors/friends. It is a great place to form relationships and friendships with other residents and staff
- Great concept of bldg facility for his mother - facility is first class - concept/design/ strength to withstand hurricanes/convenience of layout/ beauty of gardens - quality of medical care, beyond what I've found at local hospital.
I've been here for 4 years, been very fortunate, staff is very attentive, I can handle all my chores and personal care but many here need that help. TG deserves 5 stars because of the quality of the building, well designed, nice surroundings, great windows "element of openness" service/staff is tip-top, chosen for the personality & caring.
1. I like the cleanliness and it feels like home 2. Staff tries to make you feel comfortable/ very accommodating. 3. nice variety of activities 4. selection on the menu is impressive
Feels more like a home than an institution. It's got warmth, kindness of staff - warm, nourishing, pleasant inviting in every way. IT has opportunities and activities for everyone. Other residents nice to have religious support every week. Staff makes us very comfortable.
I am a caregiver, I come to Tuscan Gardens to work with multiple clients. I've gotten to know this community well over the past few months. I enjoy coming here everyday and to get to see and experience the joy and friendliness I see in each and every person. The love and passion that is put into this community is truly special to see
Friendly staff, beautiful décor, clean. ?
My mom chose Tuscan Gardens after visiting several communities. She had a good feeling walking in the doors the first visit and now has become a resident. She seems happier than the months prior living at home. And it has become a godsend to me as I was the primary caregiver.
I love Tuscan Gardens. My wonderful friend lives here. Your concierge [name removed] is fantastic!
Beautiful facility. Staff friendly and helpful. The food is outstanding. Care for residences - exemplary. Care of residents - exemplary.
Very accommodating, professional, pleasant.
Tuscan Gardens receptionist, nurses, maintenance are fabulous. The atmosphere is classy and warm. The best design are the seating areas in each grouping of apartments. It makes it feel open and not like a nursing home. Your licensing is heads and tails over other assisted living residences.
Employees are wonderful. Always positive and helpful, especially [name removed] and [name removed]! My brother is so happy that we chose Tuscan Gardens. He feels safe and just as if he is "at home." We have been recommending to our friends. Also, the nursing staff, [name removed,] is very informative.
Enjoy spending time and [name removed] and the people that work here.
The facility is clean and safe with friendly staff. I would definitely have my father live here.
See what the neighborhood has to offer and what’s nearby:
Studio, 1bd, 2bd, Semi-Private
Studio, 1bd, 2bd
Private, Semi-Private, Studio, 1bd
Studio, 1bd, Semi-Private
Studio, 1bd, 2bd, Semi-Private
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term “assisted living” to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.