Troy Adult Home
132 Oakwood Ave Troy NY 12180
Troy Adult Home is an assisted living community that benefits from being nestled among the natural beauty of Troy, NY. The forest of trees that surrounds our facility give off a cascade of color during the fall, and the wide open spaces on our grounds give residents plenty of places to enjoy the fresh air. Troy is a dynamic town that has a lot to offer residents and their families.
Our staff is trained to offer regular monitoring services for residents based on their needs, and we do so with a great deal of pride and care. Troy Adult Home is located right in the Troy community and across the street from a large public park. Our residents get to enjoy the benefits of being close to all of the sights, while still knowing that they have a compassionate and caring staff looking out for them every hour of the day.
Troy Adult Home is a tight-knit community that enjoys the bonds of friendship created among its residents. Along with that feeling of community, Troy Adult Home offers amenities such as:
- Transportation arrangements for necessary appointments or other needs
- A beautician and barbershop on-site
- Snacks made accessible throughout the day
- An active schedule of social events
- Meals cooked by our chefs and served in our large dining rooms
Troy Adult Home feels like home because it is situated in the middle of a real residential area. We invite you to come to our assisted living community and see what kind of difference we can make in the life of your loved ones.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.