Millview of Latham
514 Old Loudon Road Cohoes NY 12047
Millview of Latham is an assisted living community located in the Capital District of Cohoes, New York. Cohoes is near enough to Albany to offer all the excitement of city living, while at the same time far enough away to provide small town charm and a sense of community. It is a safe neighborhood that offers its residents a high quality of life. The city is filled with small neighborhoods that provide a variety of shopping and dining opportunities to entertain you and your visiting guests.
Our dedicated staff members love to build caring relationships with our residents. We offer continuing education programs for our caregivers to ensure that you always receive the highest level of care. We encourage our residents to strive to maintain their independence and sense of dignity while providing assistance whenever needed, seven days a week. Our staff maintain active communication with our residents to ensure their needs are being met.
In addition to providing for the basic needs of our seniors, our community offers a variety of lifestyle amenities as well, including:
- Community library with a fireplace
- Beautician services at our on-site salon
- Community room for social gatherings, including a billiards table and bingo machine
- Outdoor courtyard with a walking path, residents' garden, and putting green
- Daily scheduled activities and community outings
- Chef-cooked meals in our dining room, including special birthday menus
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our residents love it here at Millview and we know that you will too. Visit our assisted living community today to see how great your life can be when you make your home here.
Pricing at Millview of Latham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Millview of Latham
Millview both administration and staff have been easy and wonderful to work with.
- a very caring place
A family member has lived at Millview for 15 months and I visit her regularly. I have witnessed many interactions between the staff and the residents and I can honestly say there is a genuine kindness, respect...
- Nice place, overall!
I think they do a good job overall at Millview of Latham! It is a nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. I think they do a particularly good job with the meal service!...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Millview of Latham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Millview of Latham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.