The Windsor of Venice
1600 Center Rd Venice FL 34292
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of The Windsor of Venice is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Seven distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and television connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool and spa
- Elegant Palma Sola dining room
- Courtyard Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/screened lanai
- Common Living Room, Game Room, and Library
Pricing at The Windsor of Venice
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Windsor of Venice
- Residence Director - Best Ever!
My Uncle has been at Windsor of Venice for over 4 years. We live within 2 miles of the facility, so we are in and out of the Windsor very often. Currently, the Director, [name removed], is doing an outstanding...
I regularly attend the lunch and learn seminars. The speakers are always imminently qualified in their subject and the lunch provided is always top quality! I would not hesitate to recommend this assisted living...
- Working with [Name removed]
I'm very pleased with the professional manor of the staff at Windsor, [Name removed] is wonderful to work with and was able to quickly answer all of my questions regarding my Mom's move to Windsor....
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at The Windsor of Venice
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Windsor of Venice
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.