The Rose of East Des Moines
1331 Idaho Street Des Moines IA 50316
The Rose of East Des Moines is an independent living community located in Des Moines, IA. Des Moines is a part of the counties of Polk and Warren. Centrally located in downtown Des Moines, residents have easy access to hospitals, parks, shopping, and fine dining. Just about anything residents could need is easily found near The Rose of East Des Moines.
The staff is on hand around the clock to help as needed. Licensed nursing care as well as assistance with daily living is available depending on each resident's needs. 24-hour emergency response monitoring done on-site means that even emergency situations are handled quickly with great care.
Additional amenities at The Rose of East Des Moines include:
- Central dining room
- Sunroom with games and television
- Meeting room that doubles as a craft and hobby center
- Exercise room with weights and cycles
- Computer room with wireless
- Beauty salon on-site
- Beautiful rear patios featuring seating, gardens, and a waterfall
The freedom of independent living is apparent to every resident of The Rose of East Des Moines. The caring and attentive staff are available if necessary, but the community features and rich availability of activities keep residents busy. New residents will feel at home almost immediately after their arrival at The Rose of East Des Moines.
Pricing at The Rose of East Des Moines
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Rose of East Des Moines
- Just as nice as the other Rose of Des Moines on 19th.
We moved into the Rose of Des Moines on 19th, but this is very nice as well. They take medicare and medicaid and elderly wavier. The waiting list is quite long though something like fifty people. They do background...
- We are very happy with The Rose of East Des Moines.
We are very happy with The Rose of East Des Moines. They are clean and the staff is very friendly. We thought the medicaid thing would be easier to do, that has added a little extra expense. The nurses are...
- Still in the process of convincing my...
Still in the process of convincing my dad that the Rose of East DM would be a good fit for him.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Rose of East Des Moines
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Rose of East Des Moines
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.