The Paradise Facility Home Care Inc.
3431 Wilson Blvd North Naples FL 34120
The Paradise Facility Home Care Inc. is a residential group home located in the historic town of Naples, Florida in Collier County. The area celebrates heritage and the past with numerous events including the Historic Town Center. Naples is an ideal place to live and the various activities can be enjoyed by friends and family members when visiting.
The Paradise Facility Home Care Inc. is committed to providing seniors with the highest level of life in a beautiful, spacious group home setting. Our community focuses on the needs of each senior resident as an individual. Our caring, compassionate, well-trained staff includes nurses and a doctor on call. The staff members are available any time of the day or night to keep seniors safe and comfortable.
Along with meeting each of the seniors' physical and medical needs, our community is dedicated in keeping seniors engaged and active with various other amenities, including:
- Onsite activities to promote participation and socialization with peers
- Onsite devotional services to address spiritual needs
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas available to give residents a place to relax and enjoy conversation with friends
- A designated smoking area is located outdoors
- Transportation and resident parking spaces available
- Nutritionally based meals provided including a vegetarian option to meet dietary needs
We are proud of our charming, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at The Paradise Facility Home Care Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.