The Legacy At Lafayette
225 Waneka Pkwy Lafayette CO 80026
The Legacy at Lafayette is an assisted living community located in the tranquil town of Lafayette, CO. The town of Lafayette, a former coal mining town, is located in BoulderCounty and home to about 24,000 residents. Our relaxing community is a pet friendly development in a city setting. The Legacy at Lafayette is conveniently located and some family members live in the area so they can visit with their loved ones here.
The Legacy at Lafayette is proud to provide seniors with an independent lifestyle while helping to assist them with any needs they may have in a safe, home-like setting. Our community is dedicated to helping loved ones feel right at home and we allow pets to visit with seniors here. Our compassionate team of licensed medical professionals work on-site 24-hours a day to ensure safety and help residents with any needs that may arise day or night.
In addition to addressing any medical needs or concerns of the residents, our community is active and we encourage our seniors to make friends, play games together and spend time enjoying our various amenities which include:
- Private apartments with individual baths and different floor plans
- An enclosed outdoor space within the grounds
- A whirlpool spa for relaxation
- Paid utilities, cable TV and phone hook-ups for apartments
- Convenient shopping and nearby activities
- A separate activity area and library
- An on-site beauty shop
We enjoy serving the residents of our happy community and invite you to stop in for a visit at The Legacy at Lafayette.
Pricing at The Legacy At Lafayette
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Legacy At Lafayette
Community Details at The Legacy At Lafayette
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Legacy At Lafayette
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.