The Georgian Lakeside
1070 Hardscrabble Rd Roswell GA 30075
* LPN on each shift in assisted living and memory care
* All inclusive pricing: The monthly charge already includes ALL care, utilities (even cable), meals, laundry and housekeeping services, scheduled transportation and activities.
* Since care is included already-easier to financially budget.
* Boutique, hotel feel- and wait until you see our Bistro Café! Great gathering spot with complimentary coffee, bagels and fruit!
Pricing at The Georgian Lakeside
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Georgian Lakeside
- Clean Property!!
I had recently had a tour of this community for my loved one and I was very pleased with everything that I had seen. The staff where on time to our appointment and where professional throughout our visit. I...
I was touring this community to see what services they have for providing mobility help for a resident. I also was looking for a community that would serve as the place to give care through future changes....
- Georgian Lakeside Roswell
The place is beautiful. But they are understaffed, constant changing of staff and temps coming in. Current staff handling to many at one time to give the resident the attention they need. Food was pitched...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at The Georgian Lakeside
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Georgian Lakeside
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.