The Cabana at Jensen Dunes
1537 NE Cedar St Jensen Beach FL 34957
The Cabana is a rental community with a flexible month-to-month arrangement and offers a full array of services and amenities, as well as opportunities for meaningful and rewarding activities. The Cabana offers:
* 73 assisted living residences (two-bedrooms at 772 sq. ft.; one-bedrooms at 482-720 sq. ft.; and studios at 370 sq. ft.) — all with kitchenettes that feature quartz countertops, stainless refrigerator and microwave oven, walk in closets and full bathrooms with quartz countertops and walk-in showers.
* 53 private, 360-482 sq. ft. memory support units - all with kitchenettes that feature quartz countertops, stainless refrigerator and microwave oven, walk in closets and full bathrooms with quartz countertops and walk-in showers.
* Residences are available for double occupancy
* Basic Monthly Fees include Dining Services (3 meals a day), weekly housekeeping, linen services, select nursing care services.
* Amenities that include:
* A spacious commons area that features well-appointed conversation areas, a coffee and cocktail bar, and private dining rooms
* Covered patio with outdoor dining
* State-of-the-art fitness center featuring areas for aerobics, exercise equipment and oversight by a qualified professional in fitness and wellness programs
* Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas with courtyards, herb and gardening stations, putting green, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and dining
* Large outdoor entertainment space includes pool, pool house with locker rooms, televisions and outdoor kitchen and seating area
* Multiple outdoor terraces and patios
* Several common living rooms, activity rooms and lounges
* Art studio, library, tech game center and resident business center
* Sanctuary/Theatre/Multipurpose Room
* Full-service salon and select spa services
* Transportation service to scheduled doctors' appointments, cultural events and shopping
* Parking for personal vehicles
* Onsite rehabilitation clinic providing Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy
* Memory support residences in a secure environment that includes a family-style kitchen, both indoor and open-air dining, a medical office/exam room and 24-hour nursing staff
* Assisted Living residences feature a kitchenette including quartz countertop, refrigerator and microwave
* Medical Clinic examination room for private office visits with visiting physicians and other medical professionals
* Staffed 24-hours with Emergency Call system
The master plan for the 37-acre campus, which will retain approximately 14 acres of nature preserve, is being constructed in 3 phases, beginning with The Cabana, followed next by our
1 and 2 bedroom independent-living residences, and third an additional state of the art memory support facility. Upon completion the community will be called Jensen Dunes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would like to start by saying your community is one of the most beautiful assisted living I have seen bar far. The time and effort that was put into this building really shows. When you walk threw the front...
Everything is fine for us since moving in. We are comfy here and the staff have been good.
Outstanding Community, My Parents are Doing Great
This is a community that I would highly recommend. My parents are doing great since their move here. They really love it, and I'am very satisfied with all they have done for us. I would rate this community...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.