The Cabana at Jensen Dunes
1537 NE Cedar St Jensen Beach FL 34957
The Cabana is a rental community with a flexible month-to-month arrangement and offers a full array of services and amenities, as well as opportunities for meaningful and rewarding activities. The Cabana offers:
* 73 assisted living residences (two-bedrooms at 772 sq. ft.; one-bedrooms at 482-720 sq. ft.; and studios at 370 sq. ft.) — all with kitchenettes that feature quartz countertops, stainless refrigerator and microwave oven, walk in closets and full bathrooms with quartz countertops and walk-in showers.
* 53 private, 360-482 sq. ft. memory support units - all with kitchenettes that feature quartz countertops, stainless refrigerator and microwave oven, walk in closets and full bathrooms with quartz countertops and walk-in showers.
* Residences are available for double occupancy
* Basic Monthly Fees include Dining Services (3 meals a day), weekly housekeeping, linen services, select nursing care services.
* Amenities that include:
* A spacious commons area that features well-appointed conversation areas, a coffee and cocktail bar, and private dining rooms
* Covered patio with outdoor dining
* State-of-the-art fitness center featuring areas for aerobics, exercise equipment and oversight by a qualified professional in fitness and wellness programs
* Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas with courtyards, herb and gardening stations, putting green, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and dining
* Large outdoor entertainment space includes pool, pool house with locker rooms, televisions and outdoor kitchen and seating area
* Multiple outdoor terraces and patios
* Several common living rooms, activity rooms and lounges
* Art studio, library, tech game center and resident business center
* Sanctuary/Theatre/Multipurpose Room
* Full-service salon and select spa services
* Transportation service to scheduled doctors' appointments, cultural events and shopping
* Parking for personal vehicles
* Onsite rehabilitation clinic providing Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy
* Memory support residences in a secure environment that includes a family-style kitchen, both indoor and open-air dining, a medical office/exam room and 24-hour nursing staff
* Assisted Living residences feature a kitchenette including quartz countertop, refrigerator and microwave
* Medical Clinic examination room for private office visits with visiting physicians and other medical professionals
* Staffed 24-hours with Emergency Call system
The master plan for the 37-acre campus, which will retain approximately 14 acres of nature preserve, is being constructed in 3 phases, beginning with The Cabana, followed next by our
1 and 2 bedroom independent-living residences, and third an additional state of the art memory support facility. Upon completion the community will be called Jensen Dunes.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Cabana at Jensen Dunes Reviews
I would like to start by saying your community is one of the most beautiful assisted living I have seen bar far. The time and effort that was put into this building really shows. When you walk threw the front...
- Just Fine
Everything is fine for us since moving in. We are comfy here and the staff have been good.
- Outstanding Community, My Parents are Doing Great
This is a community that I would highly recommend. My parents are doing great since their move here. They really love it, and I'am very satisfied with all they have done for us. I would rate this community...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.