Sunrise of Louisville
6700 Overlook Drive Louisville KY 40241
Sunrise of Louisville is a fun and enjoyable assisted living community located on the East End of Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Our vibrant community provides a familial, social atmosphere in a scenic and developed area of Louisville. We offer a variety of comfortable accommodations with modern conveniences and abundant activities on site, while the larger metropolitan area just outside our community allows for even more recreational and cultural pursuits.
Sunrise of Louisville is committed to providing a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for all residents. Our highly trained caregivers are skilled in comprehensive care techniques for memory care conditions such as Alzheimer's and dementia, while recognizing individual needs and preferences. We provide Reminiscence neighborhoods that are designed to soothe while ensuring a high level of safety.
In addition to the expert care we provide, Sunrise of Louisville focuses on offering a multitude of stimulating services and contemporary amenities to encourage involvement and socialization amongst residents:
- Daily activities including fitness, spiritual, social, creative, and learning focused on healthy mind, body, and spirit
- Scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for various interests
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Comfortable accommodations with a variety of floorplans from which to choose
- Resident involvement in menu planning and preparation
- Special themed menus for major holidays
We are proud of our active community and invite you to join us for a dynamic, joyful, and enriching lifestyle at Sunrise of Louisville.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.